Combining Catering And Event Planning Services For Greater Success
As the host of an event, you have many options for planning and securing the arrangements for your personal or corporate function. These range from simple consultations to fully managed special events in Florida and corporate events. But as experience has shown, the best success is enjoyed when one service is combined with another, so that the end result is a seamless, smooth, cohesive event that goes off without a hitch.
It’s All In The Food-And Delivery
As much as you would like to think your tablescape design-its purpose and message-rules the day on its own, this simply is not true. In addition to being a part of your event, your guests and participants expect to be entertained and satisfied (and we all know that means fed, even if your buffet is a simple matter of refreshments and hors d’oeuvres).
Choosing a menu that will fulfill both your expectations and the expectations of the people at your event is elemental to the impression that your event will make, and integral to its success. However, choosing a catering company is not just about choosing what kind of food you eat. It is also about
* Choosing a catering company with a reputation for excellence
* Choosing a catering service that is committed to quality
* Choosing a caterer that has a steady track-record of success and client satisfaction
* Choosing a catering company for events that offers a menu befitting of your event, its theme, and your culinary interests-with enough diversity to satisfy the tastes of all your guests
But of course, being able to produce great food is not enough. You also need to hire a caterer who
* Is capable of catering for your size group (whether it is large or small-you do not need a caterer who provides too much or too little of a good thing)
* Can work within your event budget
* Is capable of working with serving, waiting, support, and event staff
* Is flexible and open to changes (to a practical extent) to meet the needs of your Florida event
Stressful and frustrating are two words that come to mind when one thinks about all that really needs to go into choosing and managing a caterer for an event. Both can be eliminated with your event planning insurance policy.
Your Catering Insurance Policy: Your Event Planner
A select group of professionals are experts at choosing a caterer for an event, at assisting menu design, and at managing event catering from the planning to delivery stages. That group? Professional event planners.
A good event planner will come with
* Knowledge of local catering options for events
* Experience doing business with a variety of caterers
* Management skills to ensure top-notch catering service delivery
* Speed and efficiency-with the worst weeded out of the realm of possibility, only the best catering services will be offered to you (yet still firmly within budget and need)
* Budgetary management skills to help fit the cost of this important element into the overall event
* The time to dedicate to your event, and the attention to excellence in customer service
Given the partnerships that experienced event planners have built with local catering services, the skill of budget and negotiation, the experience selecting the right menu to match the right theme and event, and the dedication to the success of their clients, event planners are the best resource for catering and event planning. With the right event and destination planner, yours will be a raging success of a day, in just the way you want it to be.